Student Trainee (m/f/*)
Are you looking for an exciting job alongside your studies where you can gain relevant practical experience for your future career? Then we have just the job for you!
We are looking for a student trainee (m/f/*) in the field of Cyber Security for our offices in Vienna and Berlin. Both part-time and full-time are possible.
What are you going to work on
Depending on your level of knowledge, as a student trainee (m/f/*) you will support the team on the following topics, also at the customer’s site:
- Industrial Security: Planning and Testing
- Penetration Testing/Hacking
- Project documentation
- Support in the development of hacking demos and prototypes
- Research and expansion of the test spectrum (new products, protocols, radio interfaces, etc.)
- Preparation of test requirements of various international standards
What we offer you
- Mentor: You work directly with the managing director with years of experience in IT security
- Variety: You are involved in various customer projects in the area of IT/OT security and accompany experienced colleagues.
- Flat hierarchies: Here you benefit from short and fast decision-making processes and a familiar atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours: In order to successfully reconcile work and study, you can flexibly organize your working hours.
What you should bring with you
- Interest in IT Security, Industrial Security and Embedded Systems
- First experiences in the field of Cyber Security
- Self-motivation and independent work
- German and English spoken and written
All this is possible in a full-time job with 38.5 hour weeks and a monthly salary from EUR 2,000 gross. Depending on concrete qualification and experience also with overpayment.