(Junior) IT/OT Security Analyst (m/f/*)
Are you looking for an exciting job after your studies where you can put your passion for security into practice and start a successful career? Then we have exactly the right job for you!
Alpha Strike Labs GmbH is a young company with a focus on IT/OT security in the industrial environment and offers professional services in the area of IT and OT security. From distributed production facilities to pacemakers to highly secure data rooms – our team works on many interesting projects and helps to make systems and solutions resistant to hacker attacks. In addition, we present our latest research results several times a year at IT security conferences and are a very active part of the security community.
We are looking for an IT/OT Security Analyst (m/f/*) for our offices in Vienna and Berlin. Full-time or part-time (during your studies).
What are you going to work on
As part of the Alpha Strike Labs team you will be responsible for the following topics depending on your knowledge and interests (also at the customer’s site):
- Industrial Security: development, planning and testing of security measures and architectures
- Execution of risk analyses and threat modeling workshops in relation to ShopFloor and production facilities
- Penetration testing/hacking of different systems (industrial plants, embedded systems, web applications,…)
- Development of security concepts and architecutres
- Conduct workshops and trainings with security focus
- Research and expansion of the test spectrum (new services, protocols, radio interfaces, etc.)
- Further development of relevant internal methods and processes
We are a very open team and curious about your new ideas!
- Variety: You are involved in various customer projects in the area of IT/OT security and work with experienced colleagues.
- Flat hierarchies: You benefit from short and fast decision-making processes and a familiar atmosphere.
- Flexible working hours: In order to successfully balance work, leisure time and studies, you can flexibly manage your working hours. Home office is possible.
- Mentoring: You will work together in a team with years of experience in IT/OT security and will receive a personal mentor to help you get started.
- Continuing education: In order to always be up to date with the latest technology, you have various opportunities for continuing education (training, conferences,…).
- Working atmosphere: The Alpha Strike Labs team places great value on an excellent working atmosphere, good team spirit and also some fun in everyday working life. In addition to day-to-day business, there is also time for other activities. From the Christmas LAN party to regular team days to joint hacking challenges, there are many opportunities to live the common security passion in a relaxed atmosphere.
Our typical projects include
- An international company from the industrial environment wants to structure its production network securely and develop a global industrial security concept. We assess the current security status, develop an individually tailored industrial security concept and draw up an implementation plan.
- A customer commissions us to check his new app from the point of view of an external attacker and to identify weak points. We conduct penetration tests and analyze both the source code and the entire software development lifecycle.
- A new innovative product is being developed and is to be launched on the market in the near future. Together with the customer we develop an individual security concept. From hardware to radio interfaces to backend programming, we cover all components of the solution.
What you should bring with you
- Interest in IT Security, Industrial Security and Embedded Systems
- University degree in the field of IT security. An entry during your studies is also possible
- Initial experience in cyber security, penetration testing or programming
- Experience with industrial plants an advantage
- Basic knowledge of script and programming languages (e.g. Python, C, JS, Go,…)
- Common sense and entrepreneurial thinking
- International willingness to travel
- Self-motivation and independent work
- German and English spoken and written
All this is possible in a full-time job with 38.5 hour weeks and a monthly salary from EUR 3,000 gross. Depending on concrete qualification and experience also with overpayment.